I don´t know about you, but I´m starved”, Chakotay finally said.
“Then you´re in luck”, Kathryn said, rising and moving toward the table.
Chakotay bit back the response that came immediatley to mind. LUCK probably wasn´t the right word when it came to Kathryn´s cooking. […] He looked up in time to see the admiral glaring at him mischievously. Clearly she´d been reading his mind.
“I was talking to my mother earlier this afternoon - she sends her regards, by the way - and when I told her you were coming for dinner and that I was making her stew, she insisted on preparing it herself and transporting it over. She still doesn´t trust me with the replicator at home, let alone anything made from scratch.”
Chakotay tried not to let his relief show. “That was very kind of her,” he said diplomatically. “Please pass along my thanks.”
“Shut up,” Kathryn said curtly.
Full Circle - Kirsten Beyer; page 260
11 Notes/ Hide
- firesorednightsoblack likes this
- roemusics likes this
- captainkatilee likes this
- fuckyeahjanewaychakotay reblogged this from kjatnightowl
- ladytimelords reblogged this from sue600sworld
- coffeemoosebear reblogged this from sue600sworld
- coffeemoosebear likes this
- those-of-wit-and-learning likes this
- carmelilla9 likes this
- mcdonnellandmulgrew likes this
- kjatnightowl reblogged this from sue600sworld
- sue600sworld posted this